Proboard can provide graphics that are made just for you with your input by a local artist for a small extra fee. However, if you have a projector and a bit of patience, you can do it yourself. Because it’s someone else’s art that would be used from the internet, we can’t do it for you. Check out Greg Ryan’s own design he picked and traced onto his 2014 Proboard directional model. Sure to turn heads and start conversations in the lift line. All this guy hears all day is, “that guys got no bindings!” I’m betting he’s going to hear lots in the lift line as walks through it to the chair too. See below for the steps!
1. get a projector
2. get grip from Proboard
3. Tape it to the wall with drywall tape.
4. Turn on the projector. Draw on the side with no spikes of course. NOTE: Whatever you draw on there will be backwards. If you write words be prepared to write backwards.
5. Peel off the paper from your double sided sticky EVA Foam already on the Proboard.
6. Stick on the grip, smooth side down (duh)
7. Take an exacto knife and cut off the grip sticking over the edges.
8. Brag to everyone that you drew it yourself the next day at RMR. Kaboom!!